♥ Hi di hi ♥
I hope you are all have super duper weekend, despite the lack of sunshine! Mid June? Seriously?? Brrr...I have actual goosebumps as I type this!
I trotted out last night for some tapas and sangria-fuelled giggling and merriment, and I thought I would share, with you all, my outfit of the night.
It was just casual drinkies and scoffing, so I didn't get too dolled up, and went for a simple look, with a hint of sparkle!
♥ FOTN ♥
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
* Benefit Boing no.2
* MAC MSF Natural Medium +
* Benefit Dallas
* Benefit Coralista
* MAC Eyebrow pencil - Spiked
* Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero
* Covergirl Lashblast
* I used the grey shadow in the Sleek Bohemian i divine palette in the crease
* YSL Rouge Volupte No.7 Lingerie Pink (this is a beautiful lippie!)
♥ OOTN ♥
* Grey gold chain detail oversized tee - H&M £12.99
All credit for this find goes to my bestie chum Claire. I spied this tee in her recent YT vid and I fell in love with it! So off I merrily skipped to purchase one myself.
I think it looks a lot more special than an H&M piece.
* Black leggings - Topshop £20
* Black leather biker boots with gold detailing - Topshop £95
* Faux Snakeskin Clutch - Accessorize
♥ BOTN ♥ (bling of the night)
* I decided to keep all my bling gold and tarnished, to work well with the gold detailing on the tee.
Bangles and rings all from Accessorize.
My adorable owl earrings from Topshop!
So crumpets, that was my look from last night's escapades!
I would love to hear your musings on my outfit.
I am really enjoying wearing simple, casual yet key pieces like oversized tees, and then adding interest and accent colours with my jewellery and accessories. Claire talks a lot about this evolving style in her recent video so be sure to go and spy her pretty face, after you've left me some precious comments! :)